Stage 2 (production)

 I did research on production companies in the South Florida area but most production companies don't specialize in a particular type of genre but some of my favorite ones is without filters and chroma house reel but I researched all over the country I found some that specializes in science fiction films and some of were TriStar Pictures, Universal Pictures home entertainment, American International Pictures, and Dimension films which produced some of my favorite film such as spy kids. I read an article that says you can produce a movie without any money  but it is just very time consuming especially when you are doing it yourself. So I plan to ask volunteer actors to act for my film. But another option I have is to raise the money all by myself by saving the money or raise it all by myself by fundraising. The production company I am choosing is TriStar Pictures mostly because I love their movies. I plan to produce my film with a large company because my film will receive more recognition as opposed to using a smaller studio.




“Film Production Companies in Florida.” ProductionHUB.com, www.productionhub.com/directory/profiles/film-production-companies/us/florida.

 Nakov, Dimi. “How to Make a No Budget Science Fiction Movie: Get Attached Talent.” Film Proposals, www.filmproposals.com/how-to-make-a-no-budget-science-fiction-movie.html. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Script

Stage 3 (PT 1)