film pitch

 I was really behind on the film pitch and it was all my fault, but this is the only thing that I was behind on and it was holding me back a little (only because I couldn't write about it in my blog) . The only reason that I didn't finish it on time is honesty because of sleep because I already wrote all of my information down, my notes, and what I am going to say. Its just every time I go home I just take a shower and go into my bed at 4 pm and end up waking up at either at 12 am or the time I need to wake up ton get ready for school which is at 4 in the morning, but I did get it done and this was a very chill assignment since my teacher Ms. Landis gave us a set of questions that we should answer and include in our video which was really helpful and I felt like I could actually persuade these producers that they should produce and fund my film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Script

Stage 3 (PT 1)

Stage 2 (production)