Stage 2 (Marketing)

 It is very easy for films not to receive much recognition especially in a world where thousands of movies are being released on different platforms every day so it is very easy for your film to go unnoticed. But I do have a few ways to increase the popularity for my film. Though I don't have much things to work with I still have to work with what I got such as my mouth and my social media. I could go to film festivals to promote my film and talk with directors and producers to have a look into my own work. I could also plan a release party to promote my film such as a movie night where people can come eat popcorn and I could also invite other people to promote their own film but they would have to pay me of course. Trailers are also a great way to promote my film but my trailer have to  lure viewers in, in order for them to come and watch my film. Social media now a days is a huge advantage in marketing my film, though I don't have a big platform I can still use it promote and also ask my followers to promote my own film. 


MasterClass. “How to Promote Your Independent Film - 2021.” MasterClass, MasterClass, 8 Nov. 2020, www.masterclass.com/articles/how-to-promote-your-independent-film.

Paul, Johnathan. “How to Market Your Film on a Small Budget.” The Beat: A Blog by PremiumBeat, 25 Aug. 2015, www.premiumbeat.com/blog/how-to-market-your-film-on-a-small-budget/.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Script

Stage 3 (PT 1)

Stage 2 (production)