Script

 I have just now finished with my script and I feel like I did a horrible job on it. In my opinion I feel like the story line doesn't even match but I had to get it turned in before the deadline. I know before I start filming I am going to adjust the script  a little bit because I really don't like some parts of it, but I'll have to do that after I am done with all the things I have to do this week. This project is a little overwhelming to me since I am working by myself but I have faith in myself that I can complete this project successfully. Since my script is the main base for a lot of the activities we are doing to complete this opening scene I need to make sure it is up to par and its not unorganized. My teacher provided us with a script template and a lot of videos that can help us on the way and I am really thankful for that because if I didn't have those   I wouldn't know what to do. But I feel like the script part was kind of fun especially if you like writing because you could make it into what ever you like and it is your ideas and the teacher doesn't intervene  on your ideas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stage 3 (PT 1)

Stage 2 (production)