I have just now finished with my script and I feel like I did a horrible job on it. In my opinion I feel like the story line doesn't even match but I had to get it turned in before the deadline. I know before I start filming I am going to adjust the script a little bit because I really don't like some parts of it, but I'll have to do that after I am done with all the things I have to do this week. This project is a little overwhelming to me since I am working by myself but I have faith in myself that I can complete this project successfully. Since my script is the main base for a lot of the activities we are doing to complete this opening scene I need to make sure it is up to par and its not unorganized. My teacher provided us with a script template and a lot of videos that can help us on the way and I am really thankful for that because if I didn't have those I wouldn't know what to do. But I feel like the script part was kind of fun especially if you like writ...
During the process the only technology I used during is my iphone. During the process I learned a lot about production technologies and one of the main thing I learned is the power of lighting and how lightning can literally change the narrative of the film. I did consult a video on youtube to learn how to move my camera smoothly. these are some of the videos i looked at to make sure my opening scene is well produced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fU69dMu8dU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUbNYoA2e1U What kind of technology did you use during the process? What did you learn about using production technologies (cameras, lights, etc.)? Did you consult any sources to learn how to use your equipment (YouTube tutorials, etc.)?
It is very easy for films not to receive much recognition especially in a world where thousands of movies are being released on different platforms every day so it is very easy for your film to go unnoticed. But I do have a few ways to increase the popularity for my film. Though I don't have much things to work with I still have to work with what I got such as my mouth and my social media. I could go to film festivals to promote my film and talk with directors and producers to have a look into my own work. I could also plan a release party to promote my film such as a movie night where people can come eat popcorn and I could also invite other people to promote their own film but they would have to pay me of course. Trailers are also a great way to promote my film but my trailer have to lure viewers in, in order for them to come and watch my film. Social media now a days is a huge advantage in marketing my film, though I don't have a big platform I can still use it promote an...
Comments
Post a Comment