case study

 This was my first case study and it really wasn't that hard. case study's in a way remind me of a book report and certain assignments we had to in my law studies class in 8th grade since it involved a lot of research. for this case study I the hunger games because it is a very popular movie in the genre I am filming in. I think this movie was a great option that i choose because it included a lot of information and there were a ton of case studies written on the hunger games. Though there were a ton of information I still didn't quite understand the cross media convergence and synergy section, so I looked at many examples of that section for different movies but they were all talking about something different. So I took it upon myself to research it and i guess it means how they went about to promote their movie. so my end result for that section was this: 

But overall I think I did well on this part of journey to completing this component of the media studies project. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sNwF1uvG5Pgtvf__WHkOk5SsvaTbaiZx/view?usp=sharing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Script

Stage 3 (PT 1)

Stage 2 (production)