Stage 3 (PT 2)

 My film will feel like a modern day movie with a few obstacles in the road that the characters have to overcome. Part of my film will look like everyday life but part of it will also look futuristic since the other planet is more developed than earth. I will achieve this look by using a green screen. I will also film my street since the beginning part of the film will be like normal life and my street look like normal life. I will record sounds for a certain scene in my film when they are in the space ship but that is the only time I will be recording any sounds or dialogue in my film. I will use a separate recording device to record the sound and I don't have a particular reason to why I choose using a separate recording device.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQFZdcPphwU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stage 3 (PT 1)

Script

Stage 2 (production)