Stage 1

 So after school I was thinking about the project and I was thinking about naming my film oblivious with the genre being science fiction or mystery. My reasoning behind that is that we usually don't pay attention to the little things around us until that thing is gone and allows to accept all aspects of the world except if its something cruel . Sometimes we are just too focused on our personal issues or things we have going on in our life we never stop in our tracks to think wow this is actually calming or this is actually beautiful. Three of my inspirations is the weather, certain body features, and music. These particular things can help determine emotion or can even help decide what is best for you in life right now. The setting I want my film to be taken place is outside or somewhere where there is a lot of plants or nature. in my film i intend to include all social groups and their differences since this film will include the nature of accepting different groups. For the title science fiction films usually have the color white in the title because it is usually dealing with technology.  In science fiction films there is always emotional expressiveness when it come to women. since i want to also include drama in my film the target audience for my film is 18-34 year old males and 16-34 year old females. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Script

Stage 3 (PT 1)

Stage 2 (production)